Sunday, April 28, 2019

Springtime!

Brandon and I started working at the temple in April. We're working a double shift one Saturday a month. We both picked things up pretty quickly, I think. Brandon was even officiating in a few ordinances by the end of the day! I really enjoyed being there and can't wait for next month. My favorite part of it all was randomly seeing Brandon in the hallway as we both went about our duties. I love him so much and am so grateful to have him as a partner forever.


I had to travel for work a lot in April, so I had a lot of subs for seminary. Between that and the weather getting nicer, it became harder and harder to focus on it - definitely felt some senioritis! One day, though, I came out to this gorgeous sunrise. It's always a great reminder that Heavenly Father knows me and is aware of the sacrifices I'm making. It's probably been my hardest calling, behind full-time missionary, but I know the Lord has blessed me and I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve Him.


Jackson lost his other front tooth! He's now got an officially toothless grin. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment