Sunday, April 28, 2019

Easter 2019

We had Jackson for Easter this year - I think for the first time ever. It was fun to put together an Easter basket and pick out new Easter clothes for him. Brandon - the Easter Bunny - hid his basket outside on our garden hook so it took him a minute to find it!


We managed to snag this very-scenic family picture in the parking lot after church. :) It was such a gorgeous day, which was a blessing after a few days of cold rain.


After church, we headed down to Columbus to have lunch with my family. Tessa, Jacob, Alisha, Nalon, and Alexander were there, plus my parents and us, of course. My mom got into the spirit of things and decorated the table festively.


I love all these people!




We stayed and hung out just for a bit then headed to Brandon's sister Brooklyn's house for Easter with his family. They were nice and waited for us to get there before doing the Easter egg hunt. Between his loot from the egg hunt and the basket Brandon's mom gave him, Jackson was loaded up with candy and treats.


We hung out there for a while chatting and playing. Elexis's baby Nova is at such a fun age right now - super smiley and easy to laugh. It was fun to hold and play with her. I got to play with Alexander at my mom's, too - it was a great day for babies and cute kids! We had a really nice time there then came home for bedtime. I loved getting to see both sides of our family and celebrate such a wonderful holiday together. I'm thankful for our Savior, who makes it possible to enjoy these family relationships now and forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment