Saturday, May 17, 2014

Preschool Graduation

These goofballs graduated from preschool this weekend.

Also, it was stormy that day and Midwest storms are the coolest.

Last night I was supposed to go to my Teach For America alumni induction, but their graduation was at exactly the same time. I went back and forth about it the whole week, and I finally decided to go to their graduation. It may seem like a silly thing; I mean, it is preschool after all, but they had been asking me all week if I was going to go. I decided that attending my beloved niece and nephew's graduation that they were so excited about was more in line with my priorities than going to an event where someone would just tell me how I great I am. And really, I don't need anyone to tell me that. It's quite obvious.

And to think, if I hadn't gone to the graduation, I would've missed out on four-year-olds in caps and gowns. Goodness me.

My mom and I were imagining these pictures on display at their high school graduation party. Cutest twins you'll ever see.

Nalon was there, too, and he was wearing a shirt his well-traveled aunt with really good taste got for him. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment