Monday, July 8, 2013

Birthday Bowling

My friend Christie recently had a birthday and I recently purchased a groupon for cheap bowling, so we combined those two events and had a party. She, her boyfriend Bart, Ron, our friend Aaron, and I went to dinner first, then went bowling.

I have to say - I wowed everyone with my skills. I think Christie's exact words were, "How are you so good?" I almost won the first game - that's my 118 at the top - but Ron pulled out a strike in the last frame and beat me. As soon as we started the second game, though, they learned the real truth: I'm completely inconsistent. I had 1 point for the first two frames. I managed to pull out a respectable 92 and 95 for the second and third games, but my reputation as a fine bowler has forever been tarnished.

No comments:

Post a Comment