Monday, March 19, 2012

March 14 - Pi day. Also Angela's birthday.

We went to dinner at Red Lobster to celebrate Angela's birth which has so touched my life, as well as many others. When the servers came around to sing Happy Birthday to her, they brought a little lobster friend with them. (Sorry about the blurry picture. I didn't take it. Not my fault.)

Angela's one birthday wish was that they'd take Mr. Lobster over to see Whitney. Unfortunately, Whitney was not a very gracious recipient of Mr. Lobster's company.


I tried flounder for the first time. I liked it. I also tried Angela's lobster, which was my first time trying lobster. Meh. I think I still prefer shrimp which is a whole lot cheaper...

After dinner, we went to Miracle Bowl to get in a few games of old-fashioned bowling fun. I did everything right beforehand - called, then went to the bowling alley to put our name down to reserve a few lanes. We ended up having to wait 40 minutes, though, and by that time everyone was tired and lame and it was a weeknight....so we all went home. Lame? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment