Thursday, March 22, 2012

To celebrate my roommate Aubrey's impending marriage, Whitney and I threw her a bridal shower and invited some lovely friends. Not everyone could come, but we had a blast with the ones who made it.

On the menu for the evening: dip. That's right. All kinds of stuff you can dip tortilla chips in. I'm taking full credit for this idea. It was all mine and it was all delicious. I made cowboy caviar, fresh pico de gallo, super nachoes, and fresh guacamole. Hailey brought the yummy cheese dip.


Then for dessert we had chocolate dip, cream cheese dip, and peanut butter dip with a variety of things to dip into them.

I don't mean to be arrogant, but dang it was good. All of it. We were all painfully full after stuffing ourselves as much as possible.

Danielle, Whitney, and me

Aubrey Shuler (soon to be Johnson), Alaina, Aubrey Gillespie, and Dee

Whitney, Angela, and Hailey

Great looking group, right?

And now, for your viewing pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment