Monday, January 16, 2012

This is what Jaime gave me for Christmas:

I tried to ignore the obvious implication that she thinks I need to drop a few pounds and appreciate that she is concerned for my physical, and in turn mental and emotional, well-being.

Just kidding. I know she didn't give it to me because I'm fat. I'm already a reluctant fan of the 30-day Shred by Ms. Michaels. I say reluctant because the workout is good but geez, she's a beast. I was excited to see what the monster had in store on this new DVD.

I finally worked up the courage to try it out this morning. She is not kidding about the extreme part of the title. Jillian Michaels just beat me up.

I hope your MLK day is off to an equally jarring start!

2 comments:

  1. gotta love that description - "insanely effective...workouts...to strip you and rip you FAST." you go girl!!!! I feel my standard excuse (Seminary) slipping away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a good beating is necessary. Insanity kicked my trash the other day! We'll see when I make it back to doing it again. I hope you get good use out of your present :)

    ReplyDelete