Tuesday, March 15, 2011

that's a good boy


Brad picked Emily! He did the right thing!

I'm not usually a Bachelor fan, but this season Jaime got me hooked. And just like Brad, I was in love from the beginning. Except, not really just like Brad. Different, really. But I love Emily!

I'd heard the spoiler rumors about Chantal winning which made me mad for two reasons: 1. I hate spoilers. I like to be surprised. Don't tell me. Geez. 2. I hate Chantal. Ok, I don't hate her. She's fine. She's just annoying and I like Emily way better.

But he picked Emily! I'm so proud of him! She's gorgeous and seems really real and classy. I think that was pretty evident after the show when they were talking about how they'd had some trouble and she was having a hard time watching the show and not feeling insecure. I would, too. See, she's just like everyone else. Except she looks like a barbie doll. In a good way. I hope they can make it.

1 comment: