Wednesday, March 23, 2011

not done yet

You may have thought I was done posting today. I did, too. We were both wrong.

I just took a shower. Sometimes I like to stand in the shower, even when I'm done cleaning, and just enjoy the warm water. I know you do it, too; don't judge. Anyway, aside from not being very earth-friendly, it's quite relaxing and I like it. Today in my extra time, I pretended to wash my hair like I was on a shampoo commercial. They always look so happy and refreshed. It was nice for the time, but when I spend too much time in the shower, I start to feel really tired. So I was not feeling very refreshed. I actually took a nap after that instead of doing my homework. Fail.

I think for the rest of my life maybe my only claim to fame will be that I graduated in the same class as Jimmer Fredette. I've never met him, or seen him for that matter (except, of course, on the court), but I'm pretty sure the fact that we go to the same school makes me famous by association. Regardless, I'm excited for the game tomorrow. Purdue already screwed up my bracket by losing, so now I'm relying on Jimmer. Go Cougs!

Friday, Mark Zuckerberg and Orrin Hatch are coming to BYU to speak. That seems like just a very strange combination, but it's also an intriguing one. I'd really like to go listen to what they might have in common. And after seeing The Social Network, Zuckerberg seems like he'd be an interesting person to listen to. But they're coming at exactly the same time that I go to Institute at UVU. I'm choosing God over facebook.

Tomorrow I will be sending a 212 dollar check to the state of Utah for income taxes. I am not pleased with this. I've never had to pay taxes before. I did receive a LOT of money from the government in grants, though, so I guess I should just look at that as a sort of early tax refund. I guess. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm choosing God over facebook." You are inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete