Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wait, What?

I'm the world's worst wife.

I've heard all about the movie "The Social Network" but somehow I missed the teensy little detail that my very own husband is in it.

Umm...what?

(check out those arm veins! yes, please.)


That's right, the same JT whose birthday we celebrated yesterday is in this movie. Did YOU know that? I don't know where I've been. But I'm ashamed.
Don't worry. I'm going this weekend. (It's still in the dollar theater!) Who wants to come?

In semi-related news, my friend Jaime and I went to see "Life As We Know It" in the dollar theater last night.


I loved it. Not only does it star the very yum Josh Duhamel, it was at the same time heart-wrenching and heart-warming. It's no Oscar winner, but it was entertaining and definitely worth my $1.25.

3 comments:

  1. I also loved Life As We Know It. I would also like to go watching Social Network. M'kay? Great, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in depending on the time! Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me?! How did you not KNOW that!? Haha, regardless, you HAVE to see it. It's an awesome movie. JT is just icing. Man. Worst wife ever...

    ReplyDelete