Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sounds About Right

This is a pretty fabulous day:

1. Sleep in until 8:30, missing my first class but not even caring.
2. Have a day nearly homework-free so I have to occupy my time by reading blogs. (I could really use some more frequent blog posts to read, btw my friends. Chrissi's putting everyone to shame.)
3. Last class is cancelled so I get to home at 3 instead of 4.
4. No work. That alone would have made today the best day ever.
5. Talk to my mom and get all caught up on the adorableness that is my nephew.
6. Texas Roadhouse with my BFF. For 13 dollars total. That's right, we had a coupon. And got there before 6 so we qualified for the early dine special. Mo-ney.
7. Watch the Bachelor with said BFF and be grateful I'm not on that show.
8. Have said BFF bring me a frosted sugar cookie (only my fave) back for me from her Relief Society activity.
9. Head over to a girls night with my other best girls. Cookies. Ryan Reynolds. Yes, please.
10. Go to bed knowing I don't have to go to school until 1 tomorrow!

I'll take a Tuesday any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment