Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Love

Trust me; you need this. I have recently become obsessed with the goodness of this hummus. (Not just any hummus-the hummus plate at Blue Lemon restaurant is not the same. Don't be fooled.) This stuff is legit. I've had the roasted pine nut flavor, too, which is also good but this roasted garlic hummus takes the cake (which sounds delicious, as well) when it comes to yumness. I've become obsessed with dipping carrots in it, though it's also good on crackers and I'm sure it'd rock on some other raw veggies. The point is, I'm in love. And I love it when I fall in love with things that don't make me fat. It loves me back.

4 comments:

  1. Yum! On my grocery list for this week. I'm hoping Macey will take to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hummis!! So yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then next time I'll have to try the Roasted Garlic variety. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! We had this at mom's one night at a get-together. Very, very tasty.

    ReplyDelete