Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Bandwagon

I go to BYU. For those of you who are living under a rock, we have a pretty great basketball team led by a little guy named Jimmer Fredette. If you don't know who he is, just type his name in your search bar. Go ahead. Find out.

I really wish I were a BYU basketball fan so I could write a whole post about how amazing the San Diego State game was and how bad SDSU got jimmered. But I didn't watch it. And I don't believe in professing my love for a team I've never watched play. So I'll just fredetteaboutit. But I am proud to go to a school that is now getting nationally recognized. That pretty much makes me famous, which is really all I care about.

Anyway. I will, however, profess my love for the best friends ever. I think it's a pretty good sign that when you have to have a girls night because one of your girls just got her heart broken and the night ends in a fist fight, you've got yourself a pretty rockin' group of girls on your hands. That's tough love. That's true love.

6 comments:

  1. "fist fight" eh? That's what you call it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, who's heart is broke? and which boys legs subsequently need breaking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now was that foreshadowing of a post to come? Or is that all we get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No further blog post. And ok, maybe I just started punching her. But she was laughing. So I think that's a good sign.

    ReplyDelete