Sunday, September 12, 2010

Don't Go Chasin' Waterfalls

My Labor Day weekend was nature-filled! Ok, seriously, I'm not a nature girl. But I went hiking! Some friends and I hiked Stewart Falls Friday night. I wish I could say it was beautiful, but...it was dark and...I couldn't really see it. Hiking at night was great because it was nice and cool, but I would definitely recommend hiking it during the day so you can actually enjoy the reward at the end of the hike.

That's all I could see of the falls. The rushing water sound was definitely thrilling, though.

Angela, Erik, Aubrey, Curtis, Derrick, Cody, Adam, and Deena

Angela, Aubrey, and me. That's right, I had my camera and a flashlight. So prepared. Just call me a Girl Scout.
Then on Labor Day, we had a bbq! We did hot dogs which were amazing because we had J-Dawg's sauce. O.M.D. (That stand for Oh My Delicious, just so you know.)

Our most recently married couple even came to enjoy the day with us. AND they were sick! That is dedication.

Jaime, Athena, Braden, Abby, Erik, Angela,Aubrey, Adam, and DeeAura. That's Derrick back there rockin' our teeny grill. It did its job, though. Good work, grillita.

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't get enough of you so I came over to your blog to say hello.
    Have to say, that first pic threw me for a loop. Couldn't tell if my screen was dirty or your lens or if it was something from an episode of Ghost Hunters.
    Glad you joined the blogger world so I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete