Monday, September 6, 2010

Non-Labor Day

Labor Day is fabulous. Let me tell you why. It's 12:10 pm. As in just after noon. I woke up this morning at about 9:30, ate a little breakfast, then decided I wasn't ready to go running yet. So I got back in bed and read my scriptures until I fell asleep again. I woke up again at 11:30. I put my contacts in, brushed my hair and pulled it up to go running, except then I started on my daily internet rounds. You know--check my email, check facebook, check every blog I ever knew existed... The point is, it's 12:12 now, and I have only done one thing today that I consider productive. And I don't care! I'm not even stressed about it because I only have 3 or 4 things on my list to do today that are productive, and I still have pleeeeenty of time to get to those. So Labor Day is currently my favorite day because it's my day. I don't have to share it at all with Wells Fargo or BYU. Take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment