Sunday, January 27, 2019

Thanksgiving 2018

We had two Thanksgivings this year. We first went to Tessa's to celebrate with my family - we had all the locals there for a delicious late lunch, then we played some games afterwards.


Brandon and I beat Tessa and my dad in Euchre, which is always cause for celebration.



Afterwards, we headed to Brandon's grandma's for round two. Jackson met us there and we spent time with Brandon's family.



Jackson got tormented by Elexis and Bentley. :)


The next day, we decorated for Christmas. It only took two trips to get more lights, but we got the tree, banister, and bookcase all decked out. Brandon found us a new tree at an auction - it was much smaller so it fit better in our small living room. My mom also gave me a few new decorations for my birthday. I loved how it all turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment