Sunday, January 27, 2019

My Birthday 2018

I turned 33 this year! I took my birthday off work, but Brandon had to work so we started celebrating the night before with his and hers pizzas.


Then the day of my birthday, I went down to my mom's and had lunch and cake with my sister, mom, and grandma. My sister helped my grandma with a scrapbook of pictures of her old farmhouse and I helped my mom pull pictures out of her old photo albums in preparation for scrapbooking them.


By my request, Tessa made one of my favorite veggie quinoa soups for lunch and my mom made this gorgeous pina colada cake for dessert. Yum!


My mom and me on November 20, 1985 and again on November 20, 2018. I love her!



When Brandon got off work, we went out for sushi and then went to get hot chocolate downtown. He's my favorite person to celebrate anything with!

No comments:

Post a Comment