Sunday, September 23, 2018

Youth Boating Trip

I was called to teach seminary this year, so I was released from the Young Women's presidency. My former presidency members invited us to come to the youth boating trip anyway, so we took the offer and headed to Cataract Lake. It's been so crazy hot and sunny all summer, but of course on the one day we head to the water, it was cloudy and cool. 

We still had a great time, though, playing with friends - Jackson's friends from church, Caroline and Louisa Rhoads and Ethan Lund were there - and boating.






Jackson was brave enough to get on the tube this year and LOVED it! He didn't want to ever get off!



Brother Ingram isn't even in our ward anymore but still graciously takes us on his boat each year. He's the best!




The moms got a turn, too - it was so fun! I seriously don't know the last time I laughed that hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment