Sunday, August 19, 2018

Fathers Day 2018

On Fathers Day, we took Jackson to church with us and presented Brandon with his gifts - a new watering can and tickets to see "Whose Line is it Anyway?" live. Then we headed down to Columbus to have lunch with my parents, grandma, and Tessa. 

I'm so blessed to have my own father - a wonderful example of hard work, faith, and diligence. He's been a solid force for good in my life, and as an adult has become one of my most trusted advisors. He gives wonderful counsel and shows through his example what a Christ-centered life looks like.

I'm also blessed to have Brandon as a husband. He's a wonderful, attentive father to Jackson and always reminds me, through his example, what it means to prioritize your child. I can't wait to see him with our children and to partner with him in raising them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment