Sunday, April 1, 2018

Summer Fun 2017

Have I ever mentioned that Indiana is beautiful in the summer? Sure, it can get hot and humid, but the last few years, those terribly hot and humid days haven't been nearly as common as I remember from my childhood, and there have been many more beautiful days.




As a gift for giving blood, Brandon and I both got tickets to King's Island (an amusement park nearby). As I've gotten older, my body hasn't been so into roller coasters, but I prepped with some Dramomine and we ended up having a great time. What I also learned on this trip is that if I sit in the front of the coaster, I'm fine. So front row for me from now on. 


We celebrated my Grandma's 86th birthday with her at the farm. She's a treasure to our family, and she's been so good to Jackson and Brandon. They both love her!




Day date! We went to the NCAA Hall of Champions and walked around White River State Park downtown. I love Indy and I love this man!


Jackson and I participated in the library's summer reading program and earned Indianapolis Indians tickets. Apparently so did everyone else, because the day we went was PACKED. I had no idea so many people watched baseball.


End of summer means the beginning of football season! Go #59!


No comments:

Post a Comment