Sunday, January 28, 2018

Christmas 2016

We had Jackson Christmas Eve this year, but he was going to his mom's to spend the night, so we celebrated Christmas with him on Christmas Eve morning. He got lots of great stuff, but was most excited about Buddy, his new plush Spinosaurus - his new bedtime buddy! (As a sidenote, we lost Buddy just a couple of weeks later so we had to order a replacement because the sadness would have been too much to bear).




That evening, we went to my parents' house for our annual Christmas Eve dinner, followed by a short Christmas-themed program and opening of presents. This is my favorite night of the year! It's so fun to have everyone together to celebrate, and it was the first year Brandon was with me, which made it even better.





Annual Sistas Pic!




We came home and dropped Jackson off at his mom's then Brandon and I watched the Miracle on 34th Street (I'd never seen it!) and stayed up late. At about 2 am we decided we should just open our presents because we didn't have any kids to wake us up early! He's my absolute favorite.


On Christmas Day, we went to Brandon's mom's house where we had dinner and opened presents with his family. I'm so grateful that we're close to both families!

No comments:

Post a Comment