Saturday, August 20, 2016

Engaged!

As I mentioned before, Brandon bought an engagement ring in advance, but he didn't propose right away. We were planning to get married and already talking dates and venues, but still no ring. I was about to leave for Dubai and we were at a decision point with some wedding stuff, so I suspected it would be soon. Poor guy, I think I pressured him into doing it. Not the actual proposal, just the timing of it.

We were hanging out at his apartment one day and as I left, he followed me out to my car, opened the door (absolutely scared the crap out of me, BTW), and got down on his knee. He told me he'd wanted to do some big, fancy proposal, but he couldn't wait any longer and what better place to do it than at the apartment where we'd start our life together. It was perfect for us, and I was so excited to say yes to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment