Sunday, June 14, 2015

Staff vs. Students Volleyball Game

I love volleyball and I love embarrassing children, so when our school team's volleyball coach invited the staff to play the girls in 80s workout attire, I was all about it. The girls had no idea we were playing them - we came in during one of their practices - and they about died when they saw us all dressed up. It was really fun. It also didn't hurt that we killed them. One of my favorite things about working at my school is the sense of community the staff has. We definitely have some staff members who don't seem interested in building relationships with anyone else, but for the most part I work with a lot of really fun, really dedicated people who are a pleasure to work with. 


I credit my entire outfit to this woman, Mrs. Amy Pellor, who brought extra clothes for some of us to wear and rocked us all in this stunner.






No comments:

Post a Comment