Sunday, June 14, 2015

Isaac and Dominika Leaving

About a week and a half ago, Isaac, Dominika, Holden, and Adelina moved to Ft. Collins, Colorado so Isaac could work on the temple there. I already miss them terrible. Leading up to their departure, I tried to spend as much time with them as possible. One Sunday afternoon, Tessa watched Adelina while Isaac and Dominika had an appointment so I went up there to hang out with them. Adelina was a bit fussy, but I soothed her soul with my smooth driving skills.

Oh this toothy grin. I can't handle it. During this time, she was actually doing this killer fake laugh. She was cracking us all up.


The night before they left, I went up to hang out with them a bit. We went to dinner and (mom and dad) helped them pack things up. Adelina was pretty fussy that night, too, but in what I believe was an intentional gift of love, she gave me this perfect picture. I love this baby girl to infinity and miss her so much.

Late that night, after they'd gotten everything else packed up, Isaac, Jacob, and my dad brought over Isaac and Dominika's piano to my house where it will now be residing. They take such good care of me. I'm grateful to have such strong, generous men in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment