Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cute Kids

I'm moving out soon (just to an apartment in Indy with some friends), and I'm really excited about it. It's been almost three years since I've lived on my own and I'm ready for that again in a lot of ways. 

Whenever I think about leaving my home here with Tessa and her kids, though, it makes me sad. For the past three years we've been a part of each other's daily lives and I've loved that. I love knowing her kids so well and knowing what they're up to at school and other activities. I'll miss evening talks and impromptu trips to the park and school events. I hope to still come up to hang out with them once a week or so, but you can't replicate daily contact! They've been pretty great little roommates and countless prayers have been answered through them. Living here has been my greatest blessing since moving back to Indiana.

Finally some spring weather!

Jonah's elephant drawing in his school district's art show. He's really good! I have no artistic talent, so I'm always so impressed at what people can do. It strengthens my testimony of our divine nature, because I know those divine, creative talents are inherited from our Heavenly Father!

Campbell's new haircut..

No comments:

Post a Comment