Friday, November 28, 2014

Utah Part 4: Birdsong Trail, Flying Home

One of my requests while in Utah was to go on a hike in the canyon with all the pretty fall colors. Jaime obliged (as she always does), and we hit Birdsong Trail right on the edge of Ogden Canyon. It was a pretty easy hike, which is right up my alley.


For some reason, I decided to make Jaime take some pretty awkward hiker photos. (Remember how she's such a good sport?) We started with this one of her taking a drink from the stream.

Then she pretended to be a prairie dog, peeking out behind bunches of sage brush.



We had dinner at The Greenery, which was the cutest little restaurant with tons of plants. I was really feelin' their vibe.

The next day was my flight home. It's hard to leave a place that feels like home to go to another place that feels like home. I just wish they were right next to each other so I could be an active part of both of them. I'm grateful that it is as affordable as it is to visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment