Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Utah Trip: Part 2 - Babies, Thai, and Temples

My first stop in Utah: Aub and Ang and Thai food. I stayed with my friends Angela, Whitney, Hailey, and DeeAura several days while I was in Provo and the first day, Angela took off work early and she, Whit, and I met Aubrey for lunch at our favorite Thai place. It's. So. Good.

Afterwards, I got to see Aubrey's new house, which is gorgeous, and she, Angela, and I hung out and chatted while I got to hold this chubby baby Tess. Erik came home from work early, too, so it was fun to see and talk to him.

I love and miss these girls.

And I love and miss this Aubrey.

The next day, my family picked me up to go up to Salt Lake and my dad surprised me with this book (which I'd barely mentioned) and chocolate-covered cinnamon bears - something you just can't find in Indiana. Most of my family hated them, but I got my dad hooked and he bought several more bags while we were there. Score.

Isaac and Dominika rented a van and brought Jonah, Emerson, Nalon, and Holden out for the reunion. We met them in Salt Lake City so Dominika and the kids could see Temple Square.

 I think this is my favorite picture from the trip. I love this people, and I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment