Monday, July 8, 2013

Back Home Again in Indiana

I've been home for a little over a week now, and I've done a whole lot of nothing. It's been hard to get myself back on Indiana time - I've had lots of late nights and late mornings, and I haven't been very motivated to get going on that school planning I have to do. I don't think I left my house for about three days last week. 
 
It's been really rainy, which is in sharp contrast to the drought we were going through last summer. I love summer thunderstorms in Indiana.
 
These friends have made being home much more fun. 



This cracked me up. I was sitting outside enjoying the nice weather, and she told me she wanted some peanut butter crackers. I told her to go inside and get the crackers, peanut butter, and a knife.  A few minutes later she showed up at the door like this, whining "I can't open the door!" She had been very dutiful in getting everything I told her to. I just forgot that her hands are a bit small...


No comments:

Post a Comment