Sunday, September 2, 2012

This is so late, but the week that I got to Indiana we celebrated Emerson's 8th birthday. We ate dinner at, you guessed it, Texas Roadhouse. (We've been there three times since I moved in a month and a half ago. It's a bit of a family obsession).
 



For her birthday, she got to get her ears pierced. She was so  excited.

With her loot. How cute is this girl? 

Emerson is such a sweet, loving girl. She always has a hug for me and is excited to see me when I come home. She wants to be around me all the time and gets sad any time I have to leave, even if just to go running. She's very helpful and is a great big sister. She does an awesome job at school and she just got fourth (out of probably 30 kids) in her grade at the Warren Township fun run. She's wonderful to have around!

2 comments: