Sunday, August 26, 2012

7.15.2012

Sunday morning we got up, went to church, ate our leftover steak from Roadhouse, and then got on our way for the last leg of our trip.

We passed Lake Erie, so we had to stop of course. I can't let a perfectly beautiful lake go by without admiring it.


We entered into Ohio. Thank goodness. The roads in Michigan were awful. Seriously, I was a little worried I was going to pop a tire. As soon as we went under this sign, the quality of the roads improved drastically. Apparently, road quality is not high up on Michigan's list of priorities.

Back home again in Indiana!

We finally made it back to my sister's house at about 5:00 that night, just in time for some grilled hamburgers and corn on the cob. Mmm... We played with the kids for a while, and Campbell asked Jaime to read her stories. Ridiculous. She doesn't warm up to people easily, but Jaime is some kind of child whisperer and children love her instantly. Campbell has allowed me to read her stories I think one time in the month since I've been here. Geez.



1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute kids! What can I say, they love me :)

    ReplyDelete