Sunday, May 13, 2012

3.31.12

Saturday was a busy preparation day. VeNicia and VoNique, along with Dominika and Adrienne, were the masters behind the flowers for the bouquets and boutineers. For not having any experience in flower arranging, they did a pretty fabulous job!



Jared was in charge of the pretzels for the sweets table.

That afternoon, we met over at The Loft (where the wedding and reception were) for a run through of the wedding ceremony, then went over to the hotel where Dominika's family was staying to eat pizza. Mmm...pizza. Isaac's friend Josh Eberle (standing on the left), who he met on his mission, drove up from Virginia for the wedding. In 2005, Isaac and I went on a road trip to Washington, D.C. for Josh's wedding. That's when my love affair with D.C. began.


The hotel has a nice indoor pool so the kids swam.





Yes.

That night after the guys got back from the Priesthood session of General Conference, we all sat around and talked at my parents' house. When I came in the room, there was a seat open next to Thomas and he, quite uncharacteristically, beckoned for me to come sit by him. I thought I'd take advantage of his warmth and snuggle right up.


1 comment: