Monday, January 23, 2012

Haircuts. Not Drab.

This week, I went to get my haircut by my good friend Michelle Ulm. It's a bit of a drive up to Roy just to get my hair cut and since Jaime's gone, I don't really go up there very often anymore. So. I convinced my friends Hailey and Angela to come with me, and I bribed them by pointing out we could stop by The Cheesecake Factory on the way up. We did, and it was delicious. Then we made it up to Roy.

My haircut wasn't that exciting. I just trimmed it and added some long bangs so it wasn't so drab. Hailey's was about the same except without the bangs, but still not drab. But Angela's. Well. Ang surprised me on the way up by saying that she was thinking about chopping her hair. I started in with my persuasive skills which are, by the way, top notch. It didn't take long before she was convinced. I knew she'd love it. I also knew Michelle would be thrilled since the highlight of any of her days is getting to do something drastic to someone's hair.

Angela was nervous, but it turned out fabulous. Here's the photo proof:

Before and During. She was grimacing the whole time.
The lovely after
 See? Nothing to worry about.

And here's the adorable cheering section, Miss Haizyn May

4 comments:

  1. Ang, you look hot! Good work Chelle! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to tell her I like it so much that I'm probably doing the same thing with mine real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woa! When did your hair get so long!?! It's pretty. I'll have to see it in person soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Mmmm cheesecake factory.... I miss you guys, and things like random trips to the cheesecake factory

    ReplyDelete