Saturday, December 10, 2011

Have you ever had those times when you just freak out for no good reason? I mean, there's a reason. It's just not a good one. You're insanely rude and crazy to people you love because you legitimately feel crazy inside and have to get it out, though once you do get it out you wish you hadn't because you've done some damage to people who don't deserve it. Once you finally calm down, you realize it was all so dumb in the first place and why again was it so hard to keep it inside? And why again did that no-good-reason even upset you?

No? No one?

Well, it happened to me last night. I woke up this morning feeling terrible and wondering why I don't have more control over my emotions, especially when there's no legitimate reason to be upset. And even though I'd already apologized to those whom I was rude to, I still feel so awful about it that I can't let it go. This has happened before and it was also very late at night....My poor future husband. Middle of the night is when Crazy Kaley comes out. I hope he can handle it. And I hope I can learn how to handle myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment