Monday, November 28, 2011

You know those days when you find out someone you used to date is getting married? And you feel depressed, not because you wish you were still with that person but because you wish you had gotten married first? Yeah, that happened this weekend. Lame.

On a happier note, I'm sick today. My nose was so runny last night that I ended up just getting a little piece of toilet paper and stuffing it in my nose while I slept. That's not the first time I've done that. Luckily, today is my day off from the MTC and Dixon, and I have no tutoring appointments at UVU so I can stay home all day.

Thanksgiving was fabulous and I'll post about that later when I get the pictures uploaded. I love my Zogmaister family!

Tonight my roommates and I are having our own Christmas FHE. We're going to get our Christmas tree and decorate it together. I'm SO excited! I just downloaded Michael Buble's Christmas album and I'm itching to bust out my favorite ever: *NSYNC's Christmas CD. Never gets old. I'm definitely feeling the holiday spirit!

Finally, today is my little brother Thomas' birthday. Except he's not little at all. He turns 17 today and he's something like 6'5" and pretty well built. I can't believe he's so old; I can still very clearly remember things from when he was a baby! He's grown up into an impressive young man and I really love him so much it surprises even me. Happy birthday to him! Here he is with my other brothers; he's the one in the middle. I love him, but he's not so great at smiling for pictures. I love these three guys. Like a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment