Monday, November 21, 2011

Yep, I went to see Breaking Dawn on Saturday with m'ladies. Unlike all the naysayers, I loved it. Sure, the writing's not awesome. And sure, the acting is along the lines of awful. But for some reason, with these movies, that doesn't bother me. Twilight's still one of my favorites and the acting in that one is horrendous. I'm actually watching it right now while I'm blogging. I don't know what it is about these movies, but they're mystical to me, enthralling. I love every minute.

And seriously, with a wedding like this how could you not love it?


I downloaded the soundtrack the same day. I'm in love.

As usual, the movie came out the weekend of my birthday, not a coincidence if you ask me. Here we are at the show:

2 comments:

  1. I still havent seen it yet, Im a bit skeptical! I hated Twilight and eh with New Moon and like Eclipse. I guess that means they are getting better?? We'll see!
    So here is the real question...... Twilight or Harry Potter???
    Answer very carefully :) haha
    PS.. You look HOT! So good! Go Kaley! Miss you! And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I hate the twilight series. I think the books are awful and the movies are even worse and a sad way to spend hundreds of millions of dollars. (Ok, I only saw the 1st--it was terrible enough to spare myself the others).

    HOWEVER, by acknowledging the bad writing and even worse acting, I totally get where you're coming from. I like the step up films and well... we don't really need to break down why those aren't winning oscars.

    So by all means. Love your twilight films. Heck millions of others do, and really who cares if the film is good or not--you like it, and we don't have to justify these sorts of things.

    ReplyDelete