Sunday, November 6, 2011

My roommate Whitney is a pretty social girl. Much more social than I am. She had a great idea a few weeks ago to invite some friends over to carve pumpkins on Halloween. Her get-together quickly turned into a party and the pumpkins didn't happen. She made chili, though, and I made cornbread. She also made some amazing sugar cookies. We had a pretty good turnout and despite my Halloween-hating sentiments, I actually had a pretty good time.

Hailey, Whitney Howard, Whitney Ehlers, Angela, and Jaime were minions from Despicable Me.


This was our group the first hour. A few girls from our new ward came - Lauren, Allie, and Allie's friend. Aubrey was a butterfly and I was a soccer player because it required no money and very little effort. The shinguards and cleats were my roommates' idea. I wanted to just wear the jersey and be done with it.


We had more people show up a little later: Scott Baxter came as Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day and DeeAura was Katniss from the Hunger Games. Jason and Aubrey were a pretty sexy vampire couple. That Aubrey is always sexy.

Love.

Mitch brought his new girlfriend Danielle; he was dressed as Justin Timberlake. I got it right on the first try and he said I was the first one all day that had gotten it right on the first guess. I don't know a lot of things, but I know my JT.

Steve Hall came as Justin Bieber, and he favored us with some freestyle rapping. Derrick was his beat-boxer. It was hard to get a good picture of both of them because they were moving so much. I was actually legitimately impressed with Steve's freestyling skills. He might've been my favorite part of the night.

Happy Halloween! And Happy November! Now begins my favorite month...it's birthday time!

2 comments:

  1. oh it looks like so much fun... i miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo! I made the blog AGAIN! Yessssssssssss...oh, and I mean, super great post. :) Happy Birthday month to you!

    ReplyDelete