Thursday, April 28, 2011

uno de estos dias

I have a lot to blog about. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do that today. It involves pictures and explanations and it's just not happening tonight. But here's one little happy tidbit for you:

Tomorrow is my last day at Wells Fargo!!!!

For those of you who don't know me, I hate multiple punctuation marks. I think they're used too often and most generally make the user look dumb. Or 12. When used sparingly, however, they can convey the necessary emotion when it's just too great to be satisfied with one.

This is one of those occasions. I am SO excited to not work there anymore. It's been a great job that I am soooo done with.

Huzzah!

2 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you about multiple punctuation marks. I'll add smiley faces to my list as well. They drive me INSANE!

    ReplyDelete