Thursday, September 30, 2010

Carly

My friends Cary and Carla got married right after I got home from Argentina. Like a month and a half ago. Sorry about the delay. Anyway, I always want to mesh their names, you know, like Brangelina. Or Bennifer. Except their names are almost the same to begin with. So I'll just call them the Tippetts. But that, too, creates a problem because it already ends in an s. How do you pluralize it? Oh man. I'll just go with Carly. Anyway, Cary and Carla got married. I've been really excited for this wedding all summer because it was one of the first times I've known both the bride and groom at a wedding. AND I got to go with all my friends, which makes it that much more fun.

AND they are just a dashing young couple.
(I don't mean to brag, but I should probably tell you how great I am. I took this picture of Cary and Carla. And it was their favorite from their whole wedding. Except now they have the professional ones back so they probably like those better. But for an amateur photographer, I'm pretty darn good.)

The centerpieces were made of jell-o. I don't think they were meant to be eaten though, ANGELA.

The Omni ladies. I have fabulously wonderful and incredibly beautiful friends!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha.. I love that you know Cary. I went to primary with that kid. I am happy for him! She is way cute and the wedding looks like it was beautiful. So if you read this Cary, CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ummm I'm kind of beyond flattered that you wrote about me (and cary). And I've decided you can just call us Cary-la... as in "So Cary-la we're visiting the Omni hot tub last night, and no one came out to play, sad."

    ReplyDelete