Sunday, January 3, 2021

Fall Pics

Some quick pics from the fall:

We started infertility treatments in August. They're not fun and the emotional rollercoaster is exhausting, but I'm grateful to be doing it with Brandon, who is such a good partner.


We finally finished putting the final touches on the porch - including hanging the porch swing my dad made for me. I love it!


Brandon spent a few weeks in South Carolina this fall working for a real estate investor, which left me with a lot of free time. I joined Tessa and Cooper one afternoon for a lovely walk through Cool Creek Park in Carmel.


Date night downtown with dinner at Nine Irish Brothers.


My dad found a trunk with some of my old high school memories. It was pretty funny to go through a box of stuff I thought was important to save - things like posters and magazine clippings of *NSYNC and Johnny Depp, notes from sixth grade, and cards and journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment