Sunday, January 12, 2020

September Randoms

My co-worker Marissa left EVERFI in December of 2018, but we've stayed friends and when she had to come to Indy for a conference, we met for sushi and catch-up time. 


DoubleTree hotels have amazing cookies at their front desk that they'll give you when you stay. I rarely stay there, though, because it's usually much more expensive than surrounding options. But I love the cookies so much that I'll still go in and ask for a couple, and they always deliver! I found a recipe this year to make them myself. It's a great recipe, but nothing beats having someone else make them for you!

The BYU football season was all over the place this year, which made every week interesting. We were able to watch almost all the games either in person or on TV - this game against USC was a thriller, but BYU came out on top.


After a great year at work, I was promoted to Senior Schools Manager and got a nice raise - still loving my job!


1 comment:

  1. 1) If you wanna send me that cookie recipe, I wouldn't be mad :)
    2) What's your responsibilities with your new job? Are you still working from home?

    VoNique

    ReplyDelete