Sunday, January 27, 2019

Holiday Season

December 2018 was busy and fun, as usual!

We took Jackson to see the new Grinch movie at the theater. We really liked it and it was so fun to be in a theater full of children - they're all so actively engaged in the movie!


My work team had our annual retreat in Chicago. We had a great time working and playing together, including a white elephant gift exchange, escape room, and lots of delicious food. I really have the best co-workers! Pictured below in our matching EVERFI track jackets, going clockwise from me: Erica Hart, Heather Miller, Ben Gwynne, Lauren Pingul, Stephanie Stokes, Holly Holt, Tim Convey, Meaghan Joyce, and Noah Doppelt.



Jackson got his school pictures back. Cutest kindergartner there ever was!


After 23 months, Brandon and I paid off our last debt! We paid off $25,592 total and it feels so good to be done!


Our first semester of seminary came to a close. This calling has been incredibly challenging for me. I am NOT a morning person and it has been really hard to get myself mentally and physically on board. Fortunately, I have a great group of strong, humble, dedicated kids that teach me a lot about faith and diligence. I'm lucky to learn from them! Left to right: Leah Wright, Johnny Craddock, Jason Black, Enya Lund, Kali Adams, me, Alyssa Hightower. Not pictured: Jaden Limbrock, Summer Paris.



Jackson and I made sugar cookies for our neighbors and family. Well, I made the cookies and he helped me decorate some of them. Frosted sugar cookies are my favorite Christmas treat so I decided to go all out and take them to our family Christmas Eve dinner, too. I made A LOT of cookies and it took forever, but they were totally worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment