Sunday, February 18, 2018

Easter 2017

April 16, 2017 - Easter with the Shoafs! 




Ready for a hunt!



I love that my grandma is close by - she's such an inspiration to me!


My parents' foreign exchange student Yuliya (from Ukraine) joined in the fun.


We also celebrated my parents' 40th anniversary. Their choice 40 years ago and every day since to love each other and the Lord has blessed my life (and many others) immensely. They are a living testament of the power of Jesus Christ to unify and sanctify anyone who sincerely seeks Him. I'm grateful for their example of Christ-like love and service.


And I'm forever grateful to celebrate any day with this guy (the one on the left :)). He is the greatest evidence that God loves me - he has been such a blessing and proof that God keeps His promises. Through Jesus Christ, I have felt peace even amidst my toughest trials - including 30 years of waiting for this guy - and through my greatest joys - including 10 months of being married to this guy. As I focus my life on Christ, I am able to feel peace and joy no matter my circumstances. He is the Prince of Peace and I know He lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment