Friday, August 19, 2016

New Year's 2016

Per our annual New Year's Day tradition, we all met in Columbus at Skateland for a skating party. My mom's been organizing this party for several years, but I'm often out of town over New Year's so I usually miss it. This year I was home, since Thomas was coming home, and it was a lot of fun! I fell...twice...and that was not so fun but the rest was a good time. And a good workout!





Skating Style




After the party, we went back to my parents' house and had dinner and played some games. My Aunt Crystal, who is a remarkable seamstress, was there and I asked her some questions about dress design and she and I designed and sketched out a "hypothetical" wedding dress, which I just so happened to have her make a couple months later when I got engaged. :)

Somehow Adelina ended up eating in the corner, looking like she'd been banished from eating with everyone else. :)

She loves the big kids - especially Jonah.

Reading with Grandpa

Ticket to Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment