Sunday, October 25, 2015

Video Love

Lately I've been getting random video calls from this sweet face and it makes my day every time. She says my name now, "Kakee", which is the only other name she knows besides Mama, Dada, and Piper (the dog), thank you very much. Isaac and Dominika have both said that anytime she sees a picture of me, she's immediately repeating my name over and over and often won't stop until they call. She melts my heart. I love to hear her little voice and to watch her interact with me through the phone and play with whatever is around her. She will often identify her body parts when I ask, gives farm animal noises, and just recently will do the hand motions for songs like "Itsy Bitsy Spider." I'm so grateful for the technology that makes Colorado seem so much closer.





No comments:

Post a Comment