Sunday, September 27, 2015

Progress

One of my New Year's Resolutions this year was to lose 40 pounds. Well, it was originally to lose 30 pounds before I turned 30, but then I went ahead and gained 10 more, so it became 40 before 30. :) Nine months later, I'm down 25 pounds. I've still got 15 to go, but I've made some progress! The other day I took the picture on the right because it was the first time I'd worn that shirt in a while and I was impressed with how well it fit. Out of curiosity, I pulled out my before photo from January to compare and I couldn't believe the difference! I really feel like I must have been bloated on the day I took that picture, because I can't believe how round I was. Last night, I pulled out some of my pants that I haven't been able to wear in a long time and they all fit. A couple are still a little snug, but I can now fit into every item of clothing in my closet. That's a great feeling! 

1 comment: