Sunday, September 27, 2015

Campbell's Birthday Bowling

This year for the kids' birthdays, instead of a tangible gift, I've been taking them on dates. They get to choose the activity and it's just me and them, one-on-one. It's been so much fun.

Campbell chose bowling for her birthday. Every time she'd release her ball, she'd sprint back to me to watch it roll down the lane. It cracked me up every time. 

I love this six-year-old. She is so smart and funny. She's always in a good mood and is willing to do or play anything. She sees the positive and loves to be silly. She does a great job making others - especially me! - happy.

The bowling alley we went to had a fancy system that let you choose which players had bumpers. She did; I didn't. She almost beat me. Not my proudest moment.

Bowling shoes! I bought mine last year when I was in a bowling league, so I enjoy the opportunity to make use of them - then I don't feel like they were a waste of money. :) Aren't tiny bowling shoes adorable? Hers were so cute.

Afterwards, she came with me to Marsh to get a few things and then we went to Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt. She put gummies on hers. I put chocolate on mine. She'll figure it out when she gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment