Friday, November 28, 2014

Jason and Jane

My friend Aaron had some sweet seats to see Jason Mraz and Raining Jane at the Murat Theater. I wasn't feeling very good that day - I had been sick that whole week - so I had seriously considered not going, but I'm so glad I did. It was such a fun show! The music is all very intentionally positive and uplifting, and Jason and all four of the Raining Jane ladies were so fun to watch. It was very interactive and engaging and I loved it! I'm sure being fifth row didn't hurt. :)

The Murat is gorgeous, but the rows are super narrow so if someone needs to get up, the entire row has to stand up to let them through. I could not believe how many people needed to get up throughout the show. These are grown adults who could not hold it for an hour - he even said in the beginning that there'd be an intermission! Nuts. It wasn't really that big of a deal to me, but the lady in front of us was super annoyed by it, and she shared her opinions with us. Apparently, that created a bond between us, because later I complimented her on a photo she'd taken and she offered to send it to me along with several others. So I benefited from her iPhone 6+ camera! As you look through these, you'll easily be able to tell which pictures are from her. Hint: they're the cool ones. It didn't hurt that he had super cool backgrounds.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment