Saturday, December 21, 2013

Love

My friends Christie and Bart got married over Thanksgiving weekend. I don't know many relationships where both people are 100% themselves all the time. They're so much fun to be around, because they are comfortable with themselves and each other and they make everyone around them feel comfortable, too. I was honored to be there with them on their special day.
 
Mr. and Mrs. Gadbury


Their food was delicious AND beautiful. I love wedding cake, and theirs definitely delivered.

I didn't bring a date, but Jacob brought Nalon, who was definitely the cutest guy there.

This little girl has been my best little buddy recently. She alternates between loving me and pretending like she never wants to see me again. She also really loves potty jokes. Classy lady.



No comments:

Post a Comment