Sunday, October 6, 2013

Rainy Days

This is what we do when we're stuck inside.
 
1. Make funny faces and take pictures. These guys are masters at this game and they love it. 

 And they have no personal bubble nor are they aware that other people have bubbles.

2. Watch TV with cute little feet hanging over the edge.

3. Take more pictures. Any time my phone is out, Campbell's asking me to take her picture and posing accordingly.

 4. Eating. Have you tried these? Oh my heaven. They're amazing. I may have eaten half a package at work on Friday. And since they're double the size of regular Oreos, that comes out to about 20 Oreos.

5. Sing and dance. Micah's choir concert was this week. She's in the Debuteens and Music Men this year - the highest show choir at the high school. It's fun to watch her and relive my days as a Deb. I ruled that stage. She rocks it now.

6. Attempt to ride bikes. Yesterday we went out for a walk/bike ride and made it to the end of the street before we had to turn around because it started raining. Campbell was such a fast peddler on that little trike.

7. Play Memory. The twins LOVE this game and they play it several times a day. I usually tap out after two rounds. Cooper doesn't quite understand that you can't change the rules because you're losing. Campbell's just a master. She wins almost every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment