Sunday, October 28, 2012

One of my favorite, favorite parts of being back in Indiana is being able to go to Thomas' football games and Micah's soccer games. I didn't get to go to many of Micah's games because they were often during the week when I'm swamped with school or other meetings. But I've only missed a few of Thomas' games so far, even though some of the games have been in freezing, rainy conditions, and one of them even went into the wee hours of the morning due to lightning delays. I love when they play in Indianapolis, because that's much more convenient for me. I also love it when they play at home, though, because it gives me an excuse to spend the night and hang out with my family.
 
These first two pictures are from a game in Southport at Perry Meridian High School. This was the first game I'd been to where Thomas' team just dominated the entire game. That was fun to watch! The second two are from the first sectionals game, which was a very close, very exciting, very awesome game where they won by only 2 points. I love football games that keep you screaming and jumping up and down up until the very last minute. That was one of those games.

Thomas likes to pretend like talking to his family after the game is torture, but I know he secretly loves it, especially when he gets to take pictures with his cute sisters.

 I LOVE this family. But seriously. I love them.
 
I missed this past weekend's game because I was at a conference for work, but they won their second round of sectionals in a killer comeback to beat Franklin Central. They're playing in the sectional tournament this Friday at Center Grove. Center Grove's a giant school and a tough team, but I have faith in the Bull Dogs. We're going to the 'ship!



No comments:

Post a Comment